Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday at the Lockdown


It's Monday May 18, 12:20 as I write this and all files are due on Quickdraw's server so the animations can be compiled to DVD. I'm glad to say I completed a soundtrack this morning - it's only mostly snores, not all snores. "Sleepyhead" is now 1 minute 30 seconds.

Everybody's packing up and the tone of the place is tired but happy. I even managed a few brief blog posts, as promised. I've also made a little video about how I've been working; as I write this, I've uploaded it to YouTube and am waiting for it to finish processing. But it's time to pack up and leave - I have to rest up before the party.




Here's the video showing how I do the "virtual cutout animation" in Photoshop 7 using my programs StopMotion FrameCollector and StopMotion FlipView. I make two mistakes in the video - can you spot them? I guess I'm tired.